Zenegra is one of the finest joyrides to treat the problem of impotence or erectile dysfunction in men. It is equivalent to generic Viagra in all respects and also contain same ingredient Viagra has i.e. Sildenafil Citrate but has an advantage of treating impotence within 15 minutes unlike Viagra which takes around 50 minutes to do the same. Zenegra drug is a very effective treatment for male impotence. Also it works on all men equally regardless of any age. It provides stiffness to the penis during love making. For a day one pill of zenegra is enough for overcoming impotence. Zenegra woks something like this that when men take zenegra pill it dissolves some citrate in the body and drives chemicals to flow to the penis. These chemicals spreads veins and that chemical interaction ensures flow of the blood to the penis, which finally solves the problem of erectile problem in men and make penis stiff and hard.
Zenegra drug enables men suffering with impotence to respond to stimulation. This pill slows down the production of enzyme PDE-5, which limits the blood flow to the penis. It relaxes and widens the arteries in the male reproductive system, allowing more blood to flow into the penis. As the penis arteries enlarge and harden, the veins that carry blood away from the penis become compressed, curbing the blood flow out of it. As more blood flows in and less flows out, the male reproductive organ enlarges and becomes harder. This way zenegra cures erectile dysfunction.
Recommended dose of zenegra is 50 mg per day in the initial stages. If it works out for you then you can switch to 100mg pill as per your requirements. But in starting do not take 100mg as first check whether it is suiting you or not. If you do not feel any effect taking 50mg and 100mg zenegra then consult your doctor and take drug as per his advice. Do not increase dose yourself. Take zenegra with a glass of water. It will help you enjoy the result in a little span of time. Take this pill as a whole. Do not crush, chew or break it.
As already said above that do not take overdose of zenegra but if you have still did so then here are its effects that you will come across after sometime.
If taken an overdose of zenegra seek medical attention immediately.
Symptoms it will show are drowsiness, vomiting, nausea, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, fainting, and giddiness.
If taken heavy doses like 350 mg or more it can lead to cardiac arrest or coma, and ultimately in death.
Do not think that overdose will give erection for long time, rather it can damage your penis forever.
Though side effects of zenegra are heard very less but yes it has few. Some of them are mentioned below. Read them for the knowledge.
Zenegra can cause weak digestive system. Diarrhea and upset stomach are the other side effects it shows.
It causes the problem blood pressure. Though it is very rarely found in individuals.
Reddening of face and headache are observed as the side effect of zenegra drug.
The problem of blur vision occurs to men in the initial stages of their usage of zenegra. But it is temporary and disappears as body becomes habitual to this drug.
zenegra starts reacting within 15 minutes.
It is very safe and cheap.
Zenegra is branded counterpart of Viagra and provide similar effects.
One dose is enough for a day.
There are some precautions which should be taken by every man before taking zenegra pill.
• Those who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should strictly avoid taking this drug. It can harm your health severely.
• Avoid alcohol during the time you are taking zenegra. Alcohol slows down the effects of zenegra and sometimes do not even show any effect.
• As zenegra may cause dizziness and drowsiness after taking, therefore do not operate any type of machinery just after taking it as it may lead to accident.
• Heavy fat meals should be avoided just before taking this drug. It also slows the effect of zenegra and cause delay in treating impotence.
• Men who are suffering the health problems like high or low blood pressure, Person having the history of high/low blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, heart pain, blood problems like leukemia or sickle cell anemia, an retinitis pigmentose, liver or kidney problems, etc. should first consult to a doctor before taking this medicine.
• Always store zenegra in air-tight dark container so as to stop moisture, sunlight, and dust letting into this medicine.
• Take this pill out just before consuming it.
• Store it at the room temperature.
• Keep it away from children.
• Do not use zenegra regularly as you will become addicted to it. It can affect male reproductive system forever.
• If already taking medicines that contain nitrates like nitroglycerine, isosorbide dinitrate, and amyl nitrite avoid taking zenegra with them. It can lead to problems like respiration, sudden cardiac arrest, or decline in the blood pressure.